Cats Best Smart Pellet Cat Litter
- Brand: Cats Best
- SKU: CBSP
Cats Best Smart Pellet
Cats Best Smart Pellet is the clumping litter that puts an end to scattering outside the tray.
The pellets’ special form stops them from sticking to a cat’s fur and paws, significantly reducing the problem of litter being accidentally carried out of the tray.
Cat’s Best Smart Pellets also use the natural power of refined active wood fibres, which effectively absorb liquids and odours – up to seven times their own volume – and trap them deep inside.
This neutralises odours so effectively that the cat litter can remain in the litter tray for up to seven weeks.
Cat’s Best Smart Pellets function best when you regularly dispose of the solid excretions and clumps that form after the cat has used the litter tray – using an original Cat’s Best cat litter shovel, which contains just the right hole spacing for the pellet size.
This saves time and costs and ensures the type of hygiene and comfort that cats prefer.
Like all Cat’s Best products, Cats Best Smart Pellet is made exclusively from renewable raw materials, which means they are both sustainable and biodegradable.
Hygiene with Cat’s Best – for lasting cleanliness
- Made from PEFC-certified secondary raw wood materials – no trees are felled to make Cat’s Best!
- Very economical: an average of 21 kg of conventional litter is consumed per month, but with Cat’s Best the figure is only about 2.1 kg.
- This is the quantity that needs to be bought, put into the tray, and ultimately disposed of.
Cats Best Smart Pellet Cat Litter Instructions
- Filling – Fill the tray with Cat‘s Best litter up to a height of 5-7 cm, dependent on pet size.
- Cleaning – Remove clumps and solid excretions regularly. The Cat’s Best litter shovel is designed especially for the easy removal of clumps.
- Complete change – The weekly cleaning of the pet litter tray is a thing of the past. A complete change of Cat’s Best pet litter lasts for up to seven weeks.
- Disposal – Clumps* and solid excretions should be removed and disposed of in the domestic refuse, organic waste, compost or toilet.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.