Cats Best Original Clumping Cat Litter
R129.00 – R899.00
Cats Best Original Clumping Cat Litter stops odours, naturally and actively.
Customers who bought this item also bought
R76.00 – R511.00
Cats Best Original clumping cat litter stops odours, naturally and actively
As a clumping cat litter, Cat‘s Best Original uses the natural power of active wood fibres, which effectively absorb liquids and odours – up to seven times their own volume, and trap them deep inside.
Clumping & Encapsulating
The clumping litter that traps and absorbs odours permanently.
As clumping sand for cats, Cat’s Best Original makes use of the power of refined active wood fibres; these effectively absorb liquids and odours and trap them deep inside – up to seven times their own weight.
This neutralises odours so effectively, that the cat litter can remain in the litter tray for up to seven weeks. Cat’s Best Original functions best when you regularly dispose of the solid excretions and clumps that form after the cat has used the litter tray – using an original Cat’s Best cat litter shovel, which contains just the right hole spacing for the grain size.
This saves time and costs and ensures the type of hygiene and comfort that cats prefer. Cat’s Best Original is made exclusively of renewable raw materials, which means it is both sustainable and biodegradable.
Cats Best Original comparison of fluid absorption
Cat’s Best can remain in the litter tray for much longer than regular retail mineral-based cat litter
Cat hygiene with Cat’s Best – for lasting cleanliness
- Made from PEFC-certified secondary raw wood materials – no trees are felled to make Cat’s Best!
- Very economical: an average of 21 kg of conventional cat litter is consumed per cat per month, but with Cat’s Best the figure is only about 2.1 kg.
- This is the quantity that needs to be bought, put into the tray, and ultimately disposed of.
- Filling – Fill the tray with Cat‘s Best cat litter up to a height of 5-7 cm.
- Cleaning – Remove clumps and solid excretions regularly. The Cat’s Best cat litter shovel is designed especially for the easy removal of clumps.
- Complete change – The weekly cleaning of the cat litter tray is a thing of the past. A complete change of Cat’s Best cat litter lasts for up to seven weeks.
- Disposal – Clumps* and solid excretions should be removed and disposed of in the domestic refuse, organic waste, compost or toilet.