Cats Best Sensitive Cat Litter (2.9kg or 7.2kg)
R209.00 – R459.00
Cats Best Sensitive Cat Litter is the best cat hygiene with Cats Best and made with natural antibacterial pearls to support litter tray hygiene.
Cats Best Sensitive Cat Litter
Cats Best Sensitive is the best cat hygiene with Cats Best and made with natural antibacterial pearls to support litter tray hygiene.
Cats Best clumping sand comparison of fluid absorption
Cat’s Best can remain in the litter tray for much longer than regular retail mineral-based litter
Hygiene with Cat’s Best – for lasting cleanliness
- Made from PEFC-certified secondary raw wood materials – no trees are felled to make Cat’s Best!
- Very economical: an average of 21 kg of conventional litter is consumed per month, but with Cat’s Best the figure is only about 2.1 kg.
- This is the quantity that needs to be bought, put into the tray, and ultimately disposed of.
Cats Best Sensitive Cat Litter Instructions
- Filling – Fill the tray with Cat‘s Best litter up to a height of 5-7 cm, dependent on pet size.
- Cleaning – Remove clumps and solid excretions regularly. The Cat’s Best litter shovel is designed especially for the easy removal of clumps.
- Complete change – The weekly cleaning of the pet litter tray is a thing of the past. A complete change of Cat’s Best pet litter lasts for up to seven weeks.
- Disposal – Clumps* and solid excretions should be removed and disposed of in the domestic refuse, organic waste, compost or toilet.