Hills Science Plan Mature Adult Chicken and Rice Wet Cat Food
R16.99 – R199.00
Hills Science Plan Mature Adult Chicken and Rice Wet Cat Food Medley combine the delicious flavours of roasted chicken and rice in a mouthwatering sauce – the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your cat.
Customers who bought this item also bought
R50.00 – R200.00
R129.00 – R899.00
Hills Science Plan Mature Adult Chicken and Rice Wet Cat Food are recommended for Senior Adult cats 7+ years of age.
KEY CALORIC CONTENT
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Wheat Gluten, Spinach, Rice Starch, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Pot assium Alginate, Chicken Fat, Calcium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Soybean Oil, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Taurine, Potassium Citrate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
64 kcal 2.8 oz (80 g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||34.3|
|Vitamin C||143 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1022 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
|Weight of Cat – lbs (kgs)||Amount per day – 2.8 oz (79 g) Cans|
|6 (2,7)||2 1/2|
|10 (4,5)||3 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||4 1/2|
|16 (7,3)||5 1/2|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.