Hills Science Plan Kitten Chicken and Rice Wet Cat Food
R16.99 – R199.00
Hills Science Plan Kitten Chicken and Rice Wet Cat Food Medley combine the delicious flavours of roasted chicken and rice in a mouthwatering sauce – canned kitten food with the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your kitten.
Customers who bought this item also bought
R50.00 – R200.00
R129.00 – R899.00
Hills Science Plan Kitten Chicken and Rice Wet Cat Food are recommended for kittens, from weaning until 1-year-old and pregnant or nursing cats.
KEY CALORIC CONTENT
66 kcal / 2.8 oz (79 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||33.5|
|Vitamin A||117869 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||116 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1122 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||765 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 79g|
|7 +||3/4 per kg|
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE
|Body Weight kg||Cans 79g||Dry grams|
|7 +||1 +||10 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.